angel baby

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

Sunday, March 29, 2009

Uh-Oh...Spaghetti-oes!!

Ok, not quite spaghetti-oes, but even better! This is one girl who takes after the Washburn side of the family...she can eat spaghetti with the best of them! Notice in the following pictures that everyone else is done, the table is cleared, and Ellie is still at it...and her little plate wasn't even going to cut it!

Momma says please use the fork...

but fingers are far more efficient!

Now that's some advanced noodle slurping skills for a 22 month old!

Ahhh, that hit the spot!

After about 25 more minutes munching on my lap, Briella decided her tummy was quite content! And so was my heart! I just love these little moments with my lambies that seem to go all too fast! I have to admit, though, I sure was glad the sauce had been cleared from the table!!!

8 comments:

Rae said...

Oh my goodness! So very cute. That's the way to appreciate the good stuff. Super fun.

amber said...

So that's why we call you Ellie Belly! Love you.
Aunt A

The Washburns said...

That is some serious spaghetti! Mike is our biggest spaghetti lover and always has thirds. I love to have good eaters in the family. She is adorable!

Lynne said...

How absolutely precious is that!?!?!?!?!?!? Guess, what, Mom, that's not just the Washburn side!!! Auntie Rae and Grandpa still eat spaghetti like that!! Nana can't eat that way anymore, but every once in a while my mouth still thinks it wants it!!! However, I have reached the doctor's goal weight this past week, so I'm very grateful for the good health and physical abilities that are returning to me up here. Last week I was able to walk up the steps of a 50 foot high observation tower and still go back down ten minutes later with NO problems!! Miracles happen for me every day, BIG ONES!xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Cothran Family said...

Thats my kinda girl!

kim said...

Funny funny girl. Have you given her macaroni enforno yet? Now that's the good stuff!

The Washburns said...

good job Ellie! Use that fork!
Love,
Amanda

Sommer said...

soooooooo cute!