angel baby

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

Saturday, October 4, 2008

It'll grow back....

A couple weeks ago Kamberlynne finally convinced me to take her for a haircut! Trauma for me, joy for her! This is the first time she has gone for a return cut before it has grown back enough to donate to "locks of love" , and I tried to convince her to wait a couple more inches, but she was set on it! Once it was all over, I thought it was pretty cute. But then again, how could I think my darling girl was anything short of adorable! You are a cutie, Loo!

4 comments:

kim said...

I can't believe that THAT is Lynnieloo! UNBELIEVABLE! Thank you for putting that picture up and giving me a reality check. You're not just a cutie Kamberlynne but straight up gorgeous! I love the haircut. And I love you. Really really do.

Cothran Family said...

I haven't been on for awhile and you are a pro! I cannot believe that is Kamberlynne! Wow! So grown up! I love all of your posts! they are all sooooo amazing! Love ya!

Jeanne Lawyer said...

I can't believe how big all your kids are getting. I am amazed every time I look at Kamberlynne. She is such a beautiful young women. It was like she grew up overnight.

The Washburns said...

Beautiful! love it! I got a haircut too! But it was far after this haircut!
Love,
Amanda