angel baby

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Oh, NO! Where did she go this time?!?!?

Briella has this gift of disappearing on us in a flash and within minutes has made a real mess somewhere! You've probably read about that unique talent on the blog previously! Nail polish, glue sticks, cat food, etc! Well, we are definitely on to her little scheme, and have kept her close at hand nearly all the time, but she still manages to get her hands into something, the little darling! Yesterday she went missing on us during school, and the children I was working with immediately scattered to the four corners of the house in search of the mess we knew would be waiting, but instead we found this....




She had joined Jonah for his Spanish lesson! There she was sitting so nicely with him repeating his vocabulary words! I have to say, her spanish wasn't so bad!



We all breathed a sigh of relief! Situation under control....at least this time!


10 comments:

Katherine Bettilyon said...

Her Spanish is so good Because I talked to her in spanish when she was a baby :) I'll bet Bekah will be a natural! she used to answer me back when I just got home from my mission :) I can't wait to test out the kids spanish skills!!!!!!!

Catherine said...

That'd be so cute if she learned Spanish!

Rae said...

Oh sooooooo cute. Sibling time is always fun when it's peaceful. Hope they enjoyed their together time! Love you guys.

Sommer said...

that is just adorable, it made me smile!

Misty said...

This is my favorite age! There isn't another quite like it. Isn't wonderful how much they love each other, too--and that Jonah enjoyed having her with him so much.

That is a rare and beautiful thing, isn't it?

Lynne said...

These incredibly smart little ones coming down!!!! We surely do enjoy her antics and can't wait to see ya'll really! XOXOXOXOXOXOXO

amber said...

Hola Briella. Te amo mucho mamacita.

kim said...

Me tambien Briella. Mucho.

Cothran Family said...

Cutie pie! Never too young to learn spanish. Good for Jonah for being a wonderful big bro!

The Washburns said...

That is so sweet. I love finding my children being so loving to each other. What a cute picture!