angel baby

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Breakfast Baby!



In my momma-hood, I always thought doing the spoon thing was a major accomplishment! It takes a while to get it down, but with big pay-offs! As fun as it is to see these little ones learn and grow, it always makes me a little melancholy to see my babies grow up! Didn't we just bring her home a few months ago?!?!? We sure love every bit of our milky soggy sticky sweetie! Way to go, Briella!

5 comments:

Jeanne Lawyer said...

Cute video. I can't believe how big she is getting. Every time I see her she seems bigger and yes it seems like just a few months ago that you brought her home.

Sommer said...

That was adorable!!! She is so stikin cute! What a big girl.

Caitlin said...

Wow....cereal with milk! You are brave. I still won't give that to Isabella....I'm scared for a huge mess. She does really well....I'm impressed, what a big girl. The time really does go by too fast.

Hayley said...

She's adorable and it's priceless to get moments like this on video. Thanks for sharing.

Catherine said...

What a big girl!! She looks like she's going to be left handed!